International School of Indiana

Home
USA
Canada
United Kingdom
Mexico


Atlanta
Atlanta International School
Boston
British School of Boston
French-American International School of Boston
Chicago
British School of Chicago
Colorado
Academy International Elementary School
Houston
The Awty International School
British School of Houston
Indiana
International School of Indiana
Monterey
International School of Monterey
New York
Convent of the Sacred Heart
Dwight School
The Masters School
United Nations International School
Palo Alto
International School of the Peninsula
Putnam
Putnam Science Academy
San Francisco
French-American International School
Texas
Westlake Academy
Tucson
International School of Tucson
Washington DC
British School
Rock Creek International School
Washington International School
Westbrook
Oxford Academy

English Lanuage Schools
Acquire Language Now, Waco, Texas,
Amity Language Institute
Koby Language Center
Smart Noise Language Academy, New York.
Zoni Language Centers

High School Initiative
The new Republican initiative in High Schools in US.
Application to US University.
What is the SAT and what scores are needed?.

International School of Indiana

Address
200 W 49th Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46208, USA
Tel: (+1) 317 255 1951
Fax: (+1) 317 255 1910
info@isind.org
www.isind.org

School Summary
:
National, IB, US curricula.
570 students, 3-13 yrs.

Since it opened in 1994, the International School of Indiana has been committed to its mission of offering a rigorous academic program within a bilingual and multicultural environment. Students currently have a choice of two language tracks: English/Spanish or English/French. The school actively recruits students with diverse national, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds, and offers financial help to qualified applicants who could not otherwise attend.

The International School of Indiana pre-school program (age 3-kindergarten) is a full immersion program with all classes taught in either French or Spanish. In grades 1-3, 80% of the day is taught in French or Spanish and 20% in English. In grades 4 and 5, half the day is taught in English and half in French or Spanish. In grades 6-8, 35% of the program is taught in the target language and the rest in English. The High School program is about 85% English, 15% French or Spanish. Students have a chance to start a third language in grade 6. In a student body representing 42 different countries, the first language of about 85% of the students is English.

Currently, International School of Indiana students take courses that lead to completion of high school at the end of grade 12. The school's goal is to have students pass the International Baccalaureate and to have graduates accepted by post-secondary institutions of their choice in the US and abroad.

The International School of Indiana personnel reflects the diversity of its student body and is recruited in the United States as well as in French- and Spanish-speaking countries. They are accredited in the country of origin, are committed to bilingual education and, if possible, are bilingual themselves.

International School of Indiana admits students and administers its programs without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national or ethnic origin.

Disclaimer: The information on these pages are provided by the schools themselves. World Wide Schools takes no responsibility for any inaccuracies or omissions.
If you are a representative of this school and wish to correct information, please click on http://www.english-schools.org/form.htm and submit any corrections.